If the following points are not observed could result in death or serious injury
- Make sure the baby's face is above the fabric, visible and unobstructed at all times.
- Among the babies most at risk of choking include those born prematurely, babies with respiratory problems and children under four months old.
- Make sure the baby does not screw in a "C" with his chin in or near the breast. This position can interfere with breathing, even if the nose or mouth is not covered.
GENERAL SAFETY ITEMS
- No carrier is completely safe alone. When your baby carriage always watch for your safety
- Before using your carrier practiced several times with a doll and then with your baby but always with the help of someone.
- Check the carrier continuously to verify that is not tattered or does not have any rips or loose or loose threads
- Follow the recommended weight range and never use it for a premature infant without seeking the advice of a health professional
- Never use a shawl, scarf or mei tai in the car instead of a car seat
- Never use a shawl, scarf or mei tai near any type of fire. These carriers are not resistant to fire or have any type of flame retardant.
- Never portee two babies in one carrier or use two or more carriers at the same time
- When you tilt or stumble may cause the baby to fall. Always keep one hand on the baby while it is moving.
- When lifting the floor, knees should bend instead of bending at the waist. Keep one hand on your baby to prevent falls.
- The carrier may allow you to keep your hands free for other activities. However you should take special care that other activity does not pose a risk to your baby.
For those cases not covered by these safety USE COMMON SENSE TO KEEP YOUR BABY SAFE. REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR SAFE USE WHILE THE BABY CARRIER INDAJANI